2016 Invitation for Bid
For 2016, we are required to go through the state’s bid system. The process is a little different but all of the application forms are the same and by signing and sending in the required documents, you are agreeing to the established rates and policies in our 2016 Fee Schedules.
|To submit your paperwork for 2016, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click here to go to the state website Colorado Vender Self Service
2. On the left side of the screen, click on 'Public Access'
3. In the Keyword Search box, type 2016000189
4. The first bid that shows up is, 'Annual Certification-Sign Language Interpreters and CART Providers'
5. Click on the 'Details' button
6. Click on the 'Attachments' tab
7. Print the attachment called 'Invitation for Bid-Application Document for 2016' (6th one down)
8. Follow the Application Document instructions, print and sign other attachments as required
Register or re-new your trade name with the Colorado Secretary of State's Office and print your number on one of the forms
Submit all required signature pages to me via regular mail or email.
|2016 Legal Fee Schedule|
|2016 Non-Court Fee Schedule|
Additional Forms & Information
|Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Form|
|State of Colorado Holiday Schedule|
National Consortium of Interpreter Education Centers – NCIEC